CCSC has a fleet of over 50 boats available for public and member use. Guests or non CCSC members can rent boats by paying a daily membership fee of $10/person/day or $25 for a family of 3 or more in addition to the hourly rental rate. One person per sailboat must pass our multiple choice basic sailing test to demonstrate proficiency. It is a 25 multiple choice question test and takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Planning on renting more that one day? The Resort Package allows a group of up to 6 people to sail, kayak & paddle board for 2 consecutive days for $185 + tax.
- All participants must follow Clearwater Community Sailing Center policies and regulations.
Hourly Rental Rates:
- Kayaks $20/hr
We have sinlge kayaks available that are great for paddling around Clearwater harbor.
- Stand up Paddleboard $25/hr, $35/2 hrs, $45/ 3 hrs
Stand up paddling lessons and rentals. We now have a fleet of 18 boards ranging in length & stability.
- Optimist Prams $20/hr
We have both Optis and Prams. Optis are the largest youth racing class in the world. They’re great for kids under the age of 15 or 130lbs. Prams are a simplified version of the Opti.
- 420’s $35/hr We have four 420s available for rental & member use. The 420 is a fun double handed boat that is great for both beginning and advanced sailors. The 420 is also the boat of choice for our Adult Learn to Sail courses.
- Sunfish & Big Fish $25/hr
The Sunfish sailboat is a single handed sailing dinghy. The Big Fish is a larger version of the Sunfish and is perfect for two people to cruise around Clearwater Harbor.
- 14′ Hobie Wave Catamaran $35/hr
We have 8 14ft Hobie Wave Catamarans. These are great for all ages and skill levels making them some of our most popular boats! They’re easy to sail and even easier to rig.
- Laser $35/hr
The Laser is one of the most popular single-handed dinghies in the world. It is a high performance boat that is the largest youth and adult racing class internationally. It is a step up from a sunfish, as it requires more agility.
- 16′ Catamaran – Hobie Getaway $45/hr
These are our 16ft Catamarans. Unlike the 14ft Waves they have both a jib and main sail & benches for a slightly dryer experience.
- 17′- Daysailor $45/hr
The Daysailor is a sloop style monohull . They’re great to take the family out on, comfortably fitting 2-5 people.
- Windsurfers $35/hr User friendly Fanatic Vipers and Kona longboards with sail sizes ranging from 3.5 – 7.4 meters.