Become a Member!
With an annual or seasonal membership there are no additional rental rates. Access to our fleet of sail boats, kayaks and stand up paddleboards is available to you during business hours!
Benefits of a membership at CCSC include:
- Unlimited access to our fleet of boats
- Discount on 2 day Adult Learn to Sail Course
- Guests are only $5 per visit.
- Supporting the mission to provide enriching and affordable sailing opportunities to local residents and visitors, including youth, seniors and the disabled for the enjoyment and benefit of our entire community
- Enjoying the use of the facilities and inclusiveness of the community at the Sailing Center
- The opportunity to store boats at affordable rates (storage fee based on boat size)
- Receive invitations and discounts to special events, programs and regattas
Family Membership: $525
Individual Membership: $400
Youth Membership: (18 and under): $190
Seasonal Family: (4 consecutive months): $375
Seasonal Individual:(4 consecutive months): $325
1 Month Individual: $250
1 Month Family: $300
CCSC offers both temporary and annual dry storage for non motorized vessels up to 23 feet. Annual storage rates are determined by the size and type of boat. In addition, those with yearly storage must also be an annual member of CCSC. Storage holders receive a family membership at the discounted price of $400/year.
Daily – $15
Weekly – $55
Monthly – $135
Monohull up to 16’ – $525/year
Monohull over 16’ – $735/year
Catamaran up to 16’ – $630/year
Catamaran over 16’- $840/year
2015-2016 Launching and Storage Fees
The following prices are per sailor and include use of the facility, storage of boats on their dollys, and launching privileges.
1 day $10.00
1 week $60.00
1 month $175.00
3 months $500.00
Larger trailers needing to be stored across the street in our Sand Key pen will have the following rates applied:
1 week $35.00
1 month $50.00